Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

Fulham key at No7 away in Week 14 will optimistically turns perhaps the whole Ni

Started by AbleFast, October 22, 2009, 01:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast

I reserve my comments for now concerning week 12 results.

Fulham key at No7 away in Week 14 will optimistically turns perhaps the whole Nigerian fans millionaires, even if it means each and every one of them to go home with N1 million each, it's okay, it gives joy, I feel bad anytime my Fans lose.

All my fans, (registered|) and the intending ones who read my posts in NewInfoCity.com  Forum are hereby informed that as long as FULHAM key at No 7 away is concerned, they should consider themselves as millionaires, look if even if you bet the 3 draws in week14 with just N25,000 and collect N1million, I am okay. Thank God in the South Pools promoters are paying between N60-100 to N1., depending on the number of draws.

In Week 04 this season, 2009/2010 when FULHAM first appeared at No. 7 away the working formula promoted 15xxx-29xxx-45xxx 3/3.

At No 45xxx, it must be letter 'S' team vs Motherwell to draw as it was ST. J. STONE vs MOTHERWELL =  45XXX. Then, in Week 05 WESTBROM will be on top of the bar home which it picked Ipswich and finally in Week 06 Ipswich to pick PRESTON which was IPSWICH vs PRESTON=15XXX and promoted 15xxx-40xxx-45xxx another 3/3.

Now in Week 14 FULHAM reappears at No 7 away and at No.45 it is letter 'S' team vs MOTHERWELL to draw, it's ST. MIRREN vs MOTHERWELL = 45XX

plus 2 others for 3/3.

Then in Week 15 you will find WESTBROM at home on top of the bar meeting Watford this time and finally in week 16, Watford to pick Preston for a draw which of course it's WATFORD VS PRESTON = 19XXX PLUS the remaining 2 draws.

I can assure all my Fans in the NewInfocity.com FORUM that in Week 14 that FULHAM key at No. 7 away will change a lot of things in their life. Pools betting are very lucrative, you could be down today, and tomorrow it raises you up that people will begin to ask what the secret is!

I am quite optimistic that pools promoters in Nigeria will cough out millions of naira to settle my FANS' winnings in WEEK 14.

Please note that the reason I decided to visit my FANS in NewInfoCity.com FORUM once again is because I want to fulfill my VOW made for them to make them millionaires and it must happen in Week 14; therefore, call Pools Expert on 08038624858 08025344889 08055672630.

The 3 Draws Fixed at a token of N50, 000.

To get the 3 Draws Fixed for Week 14 with the FULHAM No. 7 KEY, pay #50,000 to:
Account Name; Jasogbe Global Network
Account Number: 423-440713-110
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

I am quite optimistic that pools promoters in Nigeria will cough out millions of naira to settle my FANS' winnings in WEEK 14.

AbleFast

Congratulations. The Fulham Key produced 44 45 49 NAP for our Registered members.

Take note that it remains valid for week 15 and 16. To be a part, just pay N70,000 each and say bye bye to poverty.

This week 15 is 4 games only for 4/4 NAP. The key has only played 1 week out of 3 weeks.

AbleFast

Last week was a wonderful nap of 3/3 44 45 49.

we gave out just 45 which was the controlling banker for last week 14.

take note that this week 15 there is no delay as it will play 4/4 nap without any error.

To be apart of the 4/4 nap out for week 15, kindly proceed for payment of just N70,000 only and you will smile forever.

Our registered members did fail to place an order for this week 15 game. Be a part today.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.