Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

Free Internet Browsing Software PIN CODES for all GSM Network in Nigeria

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, August 25, 2009, 03:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

Tuesday 25th August, 2009

Hello fellow Nigerians,

I just don't understand why some people keep making false claims about free browsing software's that never works! like the Previous browsing software's like Proxifier and Your-freedom Oops, ((((Don't tell anybody i just re-discovered how to use Your-freedom software to browse on your computer or desktop using either MTN or ZAIN Line and still have access to theirs over 20 international servers))))

I like you to give me the opportunity to present to you the latest browsing software that works with ZAIN Line like crazy. IT IS FASTER and Better G-TUNNEL AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO INSTALL, IT'S a 24HRS OF TOTAL FULL BROWSING RIGHT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM WITHOUT PAYING A DIME. I can perceive your doubt and skepticism but trust me this is what I use and the Cyber cafes can testify to that because I have not patronized them in the last 8 months.           

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS??
1.            Desktop or Laptop
2.            Gprs enabled phone (Nokia, Sonyericsson & Motorola) preferably
3.            A USB Cord or Bluetooth device
4.            And the almost free software

*Remember if you are using the USB cord, you need the P. C.  Suite (It's the software CD that came with your phone when you purchased it)
*If you are using the Bluetooth device, you need the pair the device first.           

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS??
• You can use it with any browser (Internet explorer, Mozilla, Flock, Crazy browser)
• Use it with your real Yahoo Messenger
• Use it to update your anti-virus
• You can also install it for your friends and make small CASH for your self

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS **HOT** NEW BURNING GSM FREE BROWSING SOFTWARE RIGHT HERE BUT AS YOU AND I BOTH KNOW those telecommunications guys are always anxious to know our free browsing secrets SO, TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON THIS POWERFUL SOFTWARE: Give me a call preferably in the night because I have lots of clients am working for during the day or simply send me a mail requesting for the Free Internet browsing 24 hours Software with all GSM Network in Nigeria.           

Contacts: 08055672630, 08038624858, 08025344889, 07095308831, 052-884411,
Email: [email protected]

"THERE IS NO FREEDOM WITHOUT FREEDOM OF INFORMATION"
Browsing UNTIL NO GPRS[/b]

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.