Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

Earn $50 – $150 Daily Predicting Winners Of Football Matches! : Internet Wealth

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, October 05, 2009, 03:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

FOOTBALL Is Making People Smile To The Bank Every Hour. What About You?

Hmm! You want to make money and want to start making it now I guess? Never worry, you will be overwhelmed.

Do you know that if you knew what I am about to reveal to you, you would have pocket at least $200 without answering SIR to anybody?

You will agree with me that we are in the season of FOOTBALL. Everywhere smells football. Various standard competitions are going on both within and outside the country, including Under 20 Fifa world cup holding in Egypt, Africa.

More than 50 websites (sport bookers) are giving you the chance to earn raw dollars by just predicting who wins or losses a march. Since i new this about 14 months ago, i've always prayed that Football Seasons come around as fast as possible so that i can churn out dollars/pounds just by turning my skill of predicting who wins a march into a money cranking opportunity, and i have indeed not regretted it. Never!

WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTED TO DO?

Firstly, you will be expected to posses a basic knowledge of football clubs, their strengths and weaknesses. Once you have this basic skill, you are good to go.

You will need a start-up capital of at least $10 (=N=1,900) to get started. With this little amount, you can play the game, win and withdraw your money within seconds and then cash it in Naira wherever you are. No credit card is needed. The payment processor is Libety Reserve, which is free to open. If you don't have an account, open one through this link http://tinyurl.com/liberty0009 . It takes only 3 minutes or less. If you use this link http://tinyurl.com/liberty0009 to register an account, Liberty Reserve will automatically credit your account with $0.05. If you do not go through the link, then you won't earn that little sum.

After opening your liberty reserve account, fund it with at least $12 at the rate of N190 per dollar. You can call
Jasogbe Global Network on: 08038624858 or 08025344889 to order for your units. The additional $2 is to cater for transaction fees.

Before purchasing the liberty reserve, you can take some minutes to join the site and see what how it looks like. To Open a FREE Account with B4U24 Click here . After registration, go through the site and then fund it with $10 so that you can start earning dollars.

Then, choose any of the games you wish to predict. Barely 5 minutes after the match, your earnings will appear in your account. All you will do is to withdraw your earnings into your liberty reserve and turn it into Naira in 24 hours or less.

But, that's not all, there are 2 silent cash flow secrets that I use to earn again and again. If you hold this systems to your heart, you will give a testimony any time soon. If you want to know what it is, then register for FREE in this Forum.

NOTE: This information shared with you here FREE OF CHARGE was sold in www.NewInfocity.com for N5,500.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.