Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

FOREX MANAGED ACCOUNTS

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, August 25, 2009, 02:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

My name is Engr. Osagie Ogbeide, I am one of the most highly skilled and successful forex traders in the whole World.  This is because I have access to the greatest Forex trading systems in the whole World and I can guarantee at least 100 pips every single day of the week, taking risk factor into full consideration.  I offer a free advisory and consultancy service to anyone interested in investing into FOREX.  Just my little quota to making sure most people are not mis-lead in the world of Forex.

We offer Managed Forex Accounts service.  Our services are designed to appeal to clients that are looking for long term capital growth with a limited downside risk.  Utilizing the latest currency trading technologies we are able to offer Forex Fund Management services flexible and cost effective.  Our Managed Forex program was created by our professionals with an emphasis on risk management using appropriate stop loss and strict money management policies.
Key Features:

•   Actively managed accounts with trades monitored continuously
•   100% transparent.  We have no access to client funds
•   No annual or registration fee
•   Managed Account can be monitored 24/7
•   Strict money management rules
•   Client can access broker status reports at any time
•   Accounts held at large brokerage house in the United Kingdom (U. K)

We do not hold any fund, we act only as a Trading Agent.  Funds remain liquid at all times, and our clients have the convenience to add or withdraw funds at anytime.

Here are the most common mistakes that you need to avoid at all costs:

Mistake number 1: Treating Forex as a get rich quick opportunity:

Due to the high leverage on Forex, beginners think they can start with just a small amount of money and get millionaire in a short period of time.  Well, this is a huge mistake.  If you use high leverage, you can double or triple your account in a short period of time.  No question about that.  However, you can also lose your entire account in less than a day.  This is something most beginners forget about. . .  If you increase your profit potential, you also increase your risk.

If you want to make money on Forex you need to protect your money.  You need to use small leverage or no leverage at all.  You need to learn how to use leverage on your side.

Mistake number 2: Thinking it's easy to make money in Forex:

If it was easy to make money in Forex, everyone would be doing it.  Forex is one of the most complex and difficult markets to trade and you can only make money here if you know what you're doing.  The only way you can make money on Forex is to educate yourself and work hard on it.  You need to read everything that you can about Forex and invest in your education.  I made Super Forex System to teach how anyone can make money in Forex.

Mistake number 3: Thinking you're smarter than other traders or smarter than the market:

Some beginners think they are smarter than everyone that can't make money on Forex.  That's a big mistake.  Some people are smart, well educated and can't make money on Forex.  If you start feeling you're smarter than them you'll believe that you don't have to make big efforts to make money on Forex, and that will probably destroy your trading career.  You need to keep in mind that Forex trading is a difficult business and you need to work hard on it if you expect to make a living at it.
Other beginners think they are smarter than the market.   You need to remember that the market is always right.  If you lose money you were wrong, not the market.   When you lose money, you should accept responsibility for it and analyze your trade so that you can discover what went wrong.  This way, you'll grow as a trader and avoid some mistakes in the future.
Traders that blame the market don't last much time in Forex.

Contact details:
Engr. Osagie Ogbeide
Email- [email protected]
Phone- +2348038624858, +2348055672630, +2348025344889

AbleFast.com | Biz

Quote from: Legit Online Business Mentor on August 25, 2009, 02:25:33 PM
My name is Engr. Osagie Ogbeide, I am one of the most highly skilled and successful forex traders in the whole World.  This is because I have access to the greatest Forex trading systems in the whole World and I can guarantee at least 100 pips every single day of the week, taking risk factor into full consideration.  I offer a free advisory and consultancy service to anyone interested in investing into FOREX.  Just my little quota to making sure most people are not mis-lead in the world of Forex.

We offer Managed Forex Accounts service.  Our services are designed to appeal to clients that are looking for long term capital growth with a limited downside risk.  Utilizing the latest currency trading technologies we are able to offer Forex Fund Management services flexible and cost effective.  Our Managed Forex program was created by our professionals with an emphasis on risk management using appropriate stop loss and strict money management policies.
Key Features:

•   Actively managed accounts with trades monitored continuously
•   100% transparent.  We have no access to client funds
•   No annual or registration fee
•   Managed Account can be monitored 24/7
•   Strict money management rules
•   Client can access broker status reports at any time
•   Accounts held at large brokerage house in the United Kingdom (U. K)

We do not hold any fund, we act only as a Trading Agent.  Funds remain liquid at all times, and our clients have the convenience to add or withdraw funds at anytime.

Here are the most common mistakes that you need to avoid at all costs:

Mistake number 1: Treating Forex as a get rich quick opportunity:

Due to the high leverage on Forex, beginners think they can start with just a small amount of money and get millionaire in a short period of time.  Well, this is a huge mistake.  If you use high leverage, you can double or triple your account in a short period of time.  No question about that.  However, you can also lose your entire account in less than a day.  This is something most beginners forget about. . .  If you increase your profit potential, you also increase your risk.

If you want to make money on Forex you need to protect your money.  You need to use small leverage or no leverage at all.  You need to learn how to use leverage on your side.

Mistake number 2: Thinking it's easy to make money in Forex:

If it was easy to make money in Forex, everyone would be doing it.  Forex is one of the most complex and difficult markets to trade and you can only make money here if you know what you're doing.  The only way you can make money on Forex is to educate yourself and work hard on it.  You need to read everything that you can about Forex and invest in your education.  I made Super Forex System to teach how anyone can make money in Forex.

Mistake number 3: Thinking you're smarter than other traders or smarter than the market:

Some beginners think they are smarter than everyone that can't make money on Forex.  That's a big mistake.  Some people are smart, well educated and can't make money on Forex.  If you start feeling you're smarter than them you'll believe that you don't have to make big efforts to make money on Forex, and that will probably destroy your trading career.  You need to keep in mind that Forex trading is a difficult business and you need to work hard on it if you expect to make a living at it.
Other beginners think they are smarter than the market.   You need to remember that the market is always right.  If you lose money you were wrong, not the market.   When you lose money, you should accept responsibility for it and analyze your trade so that you can discover what went wrong.  This way, you'll grow as a trader and avoid some mistakes in the future.
Traders that blame the market don't last much time in Forex.

Contact details:

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.