Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

IBB WILL CELEBRATE 70TH BIRTHDAY IN POWER - PROPHET

Started by AbleFast.com, March 14, 2010, 10:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com

IBB WILL CELEBRATE 70TH BIRTHDAY IN POWER - PROPHET
Says Nigeria will lose a former president this year  ||  As the debate over who becomes Nigeria's president in 2011 continues, a man of God, Prophet Paul Hamzat of the Christ Liberation Evangelical Ministry Int'l has declared that former head of state, Ibrahim Badamasi Babaginda, will become Nigeria's president by 2011, even as he said Nigeria will lose a former president before the end of the year.

Hamzat who said he got the revelation from God, though refused to mention who the former president will be  advised  Nigerians to pray harder for its leaders. He said IBB is coming as a saviour and messiah that will liberate Nigerians because God has chosen and ordained him for the assignment.

He also said Nigerians should thank the military for holding the country as one. He said if the military were interested in taking over power, they would have done so.

Speaking to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY in an exclusive interview, the prophet said, "God has already chosen his own person that will take over power. All what they are doing now is mere preparation for the person, because Nigeria is about to witness a  change, but not in this dispensation. After 2011, the new government  will bring Nigeria's  change

"IBB's name is in the top as  Nigeria's president come 2011. Nobody on this earth can remove his name. Anybody who tries to remove his name will be blown away by the wind. There is a signal in heaven that Nigeria will witness  change when  IBB ascend  power

"IBB is coming back. He is going to celebrate his seventieth birthday in power. If he does not  that means Jesus is not coming back."

Prophet Hamzat who denounced insinuations that he was campaigning for the ex-general said, "Heaven is working on his behalf. It is not an issue of come lets, campaign for him. Heaven is mobilising for him. IBB himself will not campaign. Heaven will campaign for him.  In fact the man will not spend a penny. It is also not about party affiliation because every party will adopt him as their candidate."

He continued, "If you look at IBB as a person, he is not greedy. That is why God told me that he is bringing a messiah, someone that nobody can intimidate and that cannot succumb to anybody. Nigerians should stay calm. They should be expecting a messiah that is coming. He will bring liberation to Nigerians. I can tell them that there is hope in 2011. The sign of the hope will begin to manifest by August this year. God has told me that Nigeria will rise  ten times better. That is why he is bringing IBB. People will like to contest with him, but at the end of the day, they will withdraw.

"God will mobilise people to work for him. It doesn't take God anything. God is a problem solver and He will solve the problem of Nigeria. God is bringing him to power to restore Nigeria."

Prophet Hamzat who said he has had so many of such revelations from God, said he foresaw and prophesied about the death of the former first lady, Mariam Babangida and the illness of President Yar'Adua.

According to him, "I was in the aircraft on chrismas day going to Lagos . I was telling someone that IBB will come to power but his wife will not follow him. Few days later I received a call from the same person that Mariam Babangida is dead.  Before Yar'Adua fell ill, I told Nigerians that the president will fall ill and will be flown abroad for treatment, after two days my prophecy came through."

He further said he has a revelation from God that former Lagos State governor, Ahmed Tinubu, will go to jail this year. He also said Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church has to pray very hard because danger is looming around his corner.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.