Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

My business with 66 dead kids –Contractor

Started by AbleFast.com, July 07, 2010, 07:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com

My business with 66 dead kids –Contractor
A 50-year-old man who was arrested for allegedly being in possession 66 dead babies has been explaining to the police the business he has with the corpses packed in five bags. Also in police net over corpses are four others including the Chief Mortician of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH.

Daily Sun gathered that at about 12.30pm last Saturday, a team of policemen attached to the Agbowa Police Division in Ikorodu, on stop and search, had stopped a Volvo car driven by one Shuaibu Atanda. The policemen were shocked to find that the car was conveying 66 chopped corpses packed in five bags. The occupant of the vehicle Shuabu Atanda was found to be in possession of 66 dead kids.

On interrogation, Atanda was said to have confessed that he was genuinely contracted by LASUTH to bury the dead babies, who were abandoned by their parents at the hospital.
However, the man named one Abraham Ekoma, the Chief Mortician of the hospital as his witness that he was contracted to bury the kids.

The police picked the man and three others who are being quizzed at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti.
However, when the Head of Department of Morbid and Anatomy, Kunbi Banjo, was contacted by the police, she was alleged to have confirmed that the man was actually contracted to bury the kids at the Atan Cemetery, Yaba, wondering what the suspect was doing in Ikorodu.
Atanda told newsmen yesterday that he had spent all the money he was paid to bury the kids at Atan Cemetery to bribe the hospital staff, hence, he decided to ferry the corpses for burial in a thick bush in the Ikorodu area of Lagos.

Atanda said "It was on my way to Ikorodu that police arrested me. I swear to God, I was not taking the dead bodies to ritualists as people are claiming but to bury them in Ikorodu, as I had spent half of the money paid me to execute the job on the Chief Mortician and his staff."
Giving details of how he spent the money, the suspect said: "I was paid N180,000 to bury the kids. I bribed the Chief Mortician with N50,000 and I gave N20,000 to his boys so as to retain my job."

The Chief Mortician, however, denied collecting bribe from the suspect.
Lagos State police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, a Superinten-dent, confirmed that the suspect was actually contracted to bury the 66 abandoned corpses.

Mba said the man was required to bury bodies at the Atan Cemetery, adding that the police were still investigating to know why he decided to move them to Ikorodu.

He said after thorough investigation, the police would know the offences to charge the suspect and other accomplices with.

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.