Football Pools One Banker Draw Prediction

LiveScores,pools result,Football Pools,Sure Draw Prediction,Pools Panel,Coupon Result,3 NAP Banker,Week Winning numbers

GSM Short Codes Business{33320},Share Profit With MTN,GLO,ZAIN,STARCOMM.

Started by AbleFast.com | Biz, August 26, 2009, 03:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleFast.com | Biz

Gsm Short Codes busines{32103},share profit with MTN,GLO,ZAIN,STARCOMM....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GSM Short Code (32103) Money Making Machine
This is super hot, in this short report I will  show you how to grab and use this money making opportunities in GSM INDUSTRY.

WARNING: This is the secret Top GSM Short Code ( i.e. 34500) Operators don't want you to know! In the last few months, I have broken the hearts of some "I TOO KNOW" short code operators i.e. I – Touch, Mtech when I exposed How To Get Your Own Short Code To Advertise Your Products/Service On A Platter Of Gold and earn in 3 dynamic ways when people send their details to you in this format: CLICK (space) information (space) email address to 35143!

Well, I have decided again to release this secret to you. But first of all, let me show you the 3 dynamic ways I earn from this short code service.

1)   I earn when thousands of GSM Users send "What Will You Like To Eat On Christmas Day? Text either (a) Jollof Rice (b) Fried Rice (c) Eba to 34500 and win fantastic prizes. N100/sms from GLO/MTN/ZAIN/STARCOMMS,  which they find very easy to do.

2)   Having spent their N100 to obtain more information about my product/service advertised and having become my potential lists, I send my carefully prepared sales letter to them and earn more when they buy the product/service. (I have included a practical way I received  4700 replies from Nigerians in one single day and sold to 3, 150 of them)

3)   And thirdly, I either rent their phone numbers / email addresses to other marketers/organizations e.t.c. who want to advertise their products & services and seminars for the cost of N50 per subscriber which brings me an additional N5,000 per 100 subscribers. What if you have 1000 subscribers, which I will show you how, and charge a token amount of N40 per subscriber, it goes for a whooping N40,000 just for a single deal. Isn't that terrific? What is the secret behind this success? Wait till I unfold it in ...

Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Seasoned Infopreneurs, Marketers, Advertisers & Promoters Like ME Do To Get GSM Users Give Us Money Regularly Even Without You Begging Or Selling Any Product To Them... Guaranteed!

... revealing a brand new medium of attracting genuine prospects to your adverts and at the same time earning in 3 dynamic ways.

Dear Fellow Infopreneur, Marketer, Advertiser, Promoter,

What you have just read above is not a joke. Yours truly activated the system after several months of terror research on how this money making machine can get into the hands of ordinary Nigerians from the big players i.e. Mtech, I – Touch e.t.c. And here and now, it is at your door step, knocking gently at your door waiting for you to open. Next, I will tell you what the perfect GSM Money Making Machine is.

WHAT IS THE PERFECT GSM MONEY MAKING SYSTEM?

The perfect GSM Money Making System is a system that collects GSM users' money, phone numbers and email addresses when they request for more information about your advertised product/service by sending a text like: CLICK (space) information (space) email address to 35143.

Have you ever sent a text to some short code numbers that look like this 35575? Then you must have given someone else money without him begging or even selling any product to you. That is the way so many people are giving money to different short code numbers regularly, including mine, while the owners smile to the bank. And this numbers are easy for you to get and start getting others to give you money regularly.

WHY IT IS THE PERFECT SYSTEM IDEAL FOR YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE?

After weeks of putting the system at work using one of my product, the results has been tremendous. Infact, just few weeks before the nationwide strike, I advertised one my: Get Free Business Start-Up Capital information Product in one of the wide reaching dailies in the country where I included my second short code : CLICK (space) BIZ (space) email address to 32103 and shockingly, I received 4,700 replies to my email box (which showed that a good number of Nigerians are facing the problem of business financing.). Of this 4,700, 3,150 bought my package and you know what that means in terms of cash. These earnings were after I had earned from their N100/SMS.

3 DYNAMIC WAYS TO EARN WITH THE SHORT CODE AFTER SETTING IT UP.

There are basically 3 dynamic ways to earn from the use of your short code system. That is itemized as follows:

1)   You earn when GSM Users send their N100 to your short code.

2)   If the product/service you advertised is saleable, you will earn when you offer your product's sales letter to them.

3)   You will earn when other people advertise their products/services to the details of your subscribers. I actually earned N5,000 in few minutes advertising a forex seminar at the cost of N50 per subscriber to 100 subscribers.

Your story will be the same if you grab a copy of the GSM Money-Making Machine, activate it and make use of it. There is no bluffing about it.

HOW DO YOU FURTHER EARN WITH GSM USER'S PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES ALREADY IN YOUR EMAIL BOX?

Apart from the very fact that you can reach your subscribers directly if you have any other product to sell, you can turn their phone numbers and email addresses into another pot of wealth. The introductory report is contained in: How To Transform Their Phone Numbers & Email Addresses Into Another Pot Of Wealth Using The Power To Get Wealth – GSM Phone (An Introductory Report)!

HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO YOUR CODE AND MAKE THEM SPEND THEIR MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

That is also well taken care of as I have provided a down to earth detail in: 5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousands Of People To Your System And Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System!

I know you are wondering how that can be possible, wait till I unfold all the hidden secrets to you in a way even  a 10 year old child can understand.

NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

Take a decisive step right now to set up your own "GSM MONEY-MAKING MACHINE". I think that is what you should get up and do.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE ME TO ACTIVATE THIS SYSTEM AND MAKE IT START WORKING IMMEDIATELY?

As a fellow infopreneur, marketer, advertiser, promoter, you will agree with me that the well of knowledge you are about to access is worth more than N25,000. Here and now, I am giving it specially to you for only Now N15,500 (Call 08037156269 to negotiate). If you still delay, then you will pay N30,000 few days from now.

If you don't rush now and order a copy, I sincerely cannot guarantee you will even get it this cheap again anywhere and besides, you won't get some of the invaluable assets that I have included in the package such as:

* How To Get Over 100,000 Nigerians To Send Money To You In Less Than 7 Days!

* 3 Cogent Things You Must Put In Place To Make The System Work Effectively!

* Advertising Secret Of All Ages Revealed: One HOT Button You Must Press To Attract Very Hungry Fishes (GSM Users) Who Will Not Only Be Happy To Send You Money But Will As Well Be Grateful To You Forever...Guaranteed!

* 5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousand Of GSM Users To Your System And Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System!

* How To Transform Their Phone Numbers And Email Addresses Into Another Pot Of Wealth Using The Power To Get Wealth – GSM Phone! ( An Introductory Report)

Now you can see that getting a copy of the brand new " GSM Money Making Machine" for potential people like you is not just an option but a MUST for anyone who is serious about business & personal success. You are guaranteed a knowledge based empowerment that will always make you better off than those who won't have access to this all round well of knowledge.

ARE YOU READY TO GRAB A COPY ?

The payment plans are as follows:

COMPLETE SET-UP MANUAL = N10,000

ENJOY GREAT PRICE SLASH THIS SEASON, BY PAYING ONLY N5,000 FOR THE SET-UP information. PRICE REVERTS TO N10,000 ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW while the offer lasts.

HOW TO ORDER
Step 1:
Pay the sum of N3,500 into Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name: JASOGBE GLOBAL NETWORK
Account number: 423- 440713 – 110

Step 2:
Send a SMS {text message} to 08038624858 or email [email protected] including your name, teller number, amount paid, phone number and email address.

Step 3: Upon receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed and then your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 1 hour.

MY 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am giving a 1 YEAR IRON CLAD Money back guarantee to all those who order for this package, if you apply the strategies inside this e-book and you don't make profit I will refund your money back same day you ask for a refund without any questioning.

Remember the difference between the rich and the poor is the uncommon application of information.

Call 08038624858, 08025344889, 08055672630 now to order your copy TODAY

PS. Remember that you are covered by my 1year money back guarantee
PPS. You have nothing to lose. Call this number 08038624858, 08025344889, 08055672630 to order your copy now!!!

I wish you the best in your journey to financial freedom
See you at the TOP

ENGR. OSAGIE OGBEIDE
08038624858, 08025344889, 08055672630, [email protected]

A WORD OF ADVICE

Many of our lives are just like a revolving door - and how easy and comfortable it is to get caught in it. We spend years doing the same things over and over. We simply keep turning around and around. We prefer to operate within our comfort zone. It's a natural instinct.

But if you take a good look at all of the successful people around the world, you will notice they all have one common denominator. They all became successful by going to the edge. And yes, my friend, the edge is no where near a revolving door. What's the lesson here?

The starting point of great success and achievement has always been the same. It is for you to dream big dreams. There is nothing more important, and nothing that works faster than for you to cast off your own limitations than for you to begin dreaming and fantasizing about the wonderful things that you can become, have, and do

Anybody can achieve anything. Do you believe that? I do.

But there is a caveat that must be made. Those who succeed are those who walk through the door of opportunity when it swings open. That we know. But what is the secret to getting through the door of opportunity?

Being outside the door when it swings open?

There once lived a waiter who became a great musician in the United States,  Frank Sinatra,  He got his big break while working as a waiter. One day, as he was waiting tables, who does he see sitting in the restaurant, but one of the biggest names in the music industry. Old Frank did the unbelievable: He cleared off a table next to the gentleman and got up on it and sang! He knew he was done at the restaurant for doing so, but how many times would this door of opportunity open up? Needless to say, the rest is history.

You see, you never know when the door of opportunity is going to open wide. For some, the big break comes early in life and for others later on. But for all of those who become successful, there is one key similarity: They were ready. And for every one of those who were ready, there were thousands more who weren't.

So, the principle for us is: Be ready!

THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!

ENGR. OSAGIE OGBEIDE
08038624858, 08025344889, 08055672630, [email protected]

Bonus:
  *24 hours free browsing on your laptop
  *How to rake in atleast $1020 monthly from google  cash
  *How to open and verify your paypal account within 10minutes
  *How to open US bank account.

Also availables are;

1.  HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS PRINTING AND SELLING GSM RECHARGE CARDS(MTN,GLO,ZAIN,STARCOMMS, ETC) {price is 2,500 naira only}

2.  Watch your favourite DSTV stations for free on your laptop/desktop. {price is 3,500 naira only}

3.  Gsm bulk sms busniess blueprint. { price is 3500naira only}

4.  Online Survey cashmanial{WORK FROM HOME AND MAKE MASSIVE PROFIT WITH NO STARTUP CAPITAL}.{price is 3,500 naira     only}

5. 20 guaranteed business tips that make you millions in 2009{price is 3,500}

© AbleFast Football Pools, All Rights Reserved.

AbleFast.com - Privacy Policy.